Born Australia 1967
- 2000 – Graduate Diploma Applied Arts, Monash University, Victoria.
- 1992 – Bachelor of Arts, Ceramic Design, Monash University, Victoria.
- 2009 – “MONASH MOMENTUM ‘09” Kirra Gallery, Federation Square Melbourne
- 2008 – “MONASH MOMENTUM 08” Kirra Gallery, Federation Square Melbourne
- 2005 – “25 YEARS OF MONASH GLASS” Faculty Gallery Monash University
- “JOURNEY THROUGH THE FLAME” Kirra Gallery, Federation Square Melbourne
- 2004 – “SOFA” Chicago U.S.A. with Kirra Gallery
- 2001 – “FROZEN FIRE” Kirra Gallery, Southbank Melbourne
- “NEW GLASS” Axia Modern Art, Armadale Victoria
- “LOOKING THROUGH THE GLASS ONION” Convent Gallery, Daylesford, Victoria.
- 2000 – “INSERT” Monash University Gallery, Caulfield Victoria
- “LIQUID FORMS” Fitzroy Gallery, Fitzroy Victoria
- 1999 –“ APPLIED ARTS STUDENTS EXHIBITION” Monash University, Caulfield, Victoria1998 – “4×2” Linden Gallery, St. Kilda, Victoria.
- 1997 – “SPIRITLAND” Dairing Gallery, Richmond, Victoria.
- 1996 – “HEAD TO HEAD” Dairing Gallery, Richmond, Victoria.
- 1992 – “MIXED EMOTIONS” The Old Melbourne Jail, Melbourne.
- 1993 – 2005 Glass Blowing Assistant, Mike Hook, Resolution Glassworks, Melbourne.
- 2001- Technical Assistant, Martin Blank Workshop.
- 1993 – 1995 Glassblowing Assistant, Pauline Delaney and Anne Hand, Melbourne.
The Veronica George Gallery is located in Melbourne, Australia.
This website was constructed to serve as a showcase of the gallery's current art glass stock, hand made jewellery and forthcoming exhibitions. The gallery was opened in September 2001, and is located in the heart of Melbourne's arts and antiques precinct, at 1082 High Street Armadale.
The Veronica George Gallery has a wonderful collection of art glass and jewellery by well known Australian Artists. There is a range of one-of-a-kind Art Glass to Studio Glass and Collectable's. The city of Melbourne, with its cultural and artistic reputation, provides a wonderful home for the Veronica George Gallery. Prestigious Australian fashion retailers, cafes and restaurants surround the gallery.
We are open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm. We send worldwide, tax free and insured.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.